beXel launched different inspection modules to improve inspection quality
beXel launched a Variety of modules to facilitate the inspection process and provide smart solutions for the customers such as
(Drops Inspection, Job order management, Lifting Inspection, NDT inspection, Tubular Inspection, Desktop Offline App).
A quality inspection involves measuring, examining, testing, or gauging various characteristics of a product and comparing those results with specified requirements to determine whether there is conformity.
Quality Control (QC) is critical to build and deliver products that meet or exceed customers’ expectations, where QC is a process through which a business seeks to ensure that product quality is maintained or improved. Quality control involves testing units and determining if they are within the specifications for the final product.
In general, Inspections are important as they allow you to: listen to the concerns of workers and supervisors and ensure their safety, gain further understanding of jobs and tasks, identify existing and potential hazards, gathering customer feedback.
However, beXel deals with many customers with different requirements and needs and from different cultures too, so we launched specific inspection software which meets customer needs.
“beXel was a normal software product until we decided to test the market, and we have seen amazing results in digital transformation,”
said Ayman Abou Regeila, the company’s founder and chief executive officer (CEO).
Let us know more about key features which cover all the inspection process:
- Cloud-based inspection software that is accessible from any device
- Work Order Management: beXel provides you with proper Job management that’s tailored to your operations inspection cycle. Work order management is the systematic approach of processing and completing maintenance work orders in a timely manner in order to minimize asset downtime. Work order completion depends on the availability of other maintenance resources such as assets, parts, people, and money.
- QR code Scanning: it reduces reporting time by 75%, to know more, kindly watch our promo QR code video. A QR code is a type of barcode that can be read easily by a digital device and which stores information as a series of pixels in a square-shaped grid. QR codes are frequently used to track information about products in a supply chain and – because many smartphones have built-in QR readers – they are often used in marketing and advertising campaigns. More recently, they have played a key role in helping to trace coronavirus exposure and slow the spread of the virus.
- Failed Inspection Tracking
- Image Capture
- Report Templates
- Subcontractor Management
- Save all your assets in one place
- Track your assets inspections and activities
- Run field inspections and tests using beXel
- Operate beXel offline app for places that do not have internet connectivity
- Tailor your forms & reports
- Eliminate all the paperwork and switch to digital report formats
- Use electronic and live signatures instead of real ones.
What are the benefits of these key features for the target audiences?
- Streamline your inspection process while focusing on revenue and growth
- Cut down report generating time by 80%
- Eliminate paperwork and save the environment while printing less
- Eliminate documents using the QR code to ensure there are no more fake reports.
- Reduce your operational costs through printing material, resources that focus only on generating reports. Moreover, Increased productivity, reduced human error, and high-quality data ultimately lead to lowered costs and less downtime. The cost of changing or fixed the broken part can put a huge cost for a company that can be avoided by doing an inspection and save money on a printer, printer ink, and papers.
- Eliminate redundant work by having a clear, nice workflow that everyone understands.
- Reliable, accurate, and secured data
- Instance access to inspection and preservation history
- Traceable info with controlled access
- Inspector’s Reports, KPIs Performance and Rating.