Who’ll Be Crowned The Winners Of Dubai Smartpreneur Competition 5.0 ?
beXel shortlisted Dubai Startup 5.0 competition
Entrepreneur Middle East and Dubai Startup Hub, an initiative of the Dubai Chamber of Commerce and Industry,
We invite you to the final ceremony of the Dubai Smartpreneur Competition 5.0 on Thursday, August 27, 2020, at 10am (UAE) .
The annual contest gives entrepreneurs the opportunity to become part of Dubai’s strategy.
And most importantly Elevate the city into a global platform for innovation-focused businesses .
Having launched in January this year’s edition of the Dubai Smartpreneur Competition 5.0.
It will be targeting startups working in the fields of sustainability, mobility.
The opportunity participate for a chance to win AED150,000 in total cash prizes
As well as a host of other benefits that includes mentorship, training, and more .
Ten startups have now been shortlisted as the finalists for the Dubai Smartpreneur Competition 5.0:
- ProvenMed Global FZ LLC is disrupting the urinary incontinence care market and transforming the lives of patients and people of determination and by offering them an active lifestyle with the use of its innovative wearable device, ActivGo .
- VYND is an entertainment guidebook that supports the industry in optimizing the connection between audience and content through artificial intelligence .
- PlasticFri is a revolutionary technology offering 100% biodegradable and compostable products made from agricultural waste and non-edible plants .
- Callix is a highly customizable and intelligent cloud based call answering solution that combines technology and human intervention to offer seamless 24/7 multilingual support and data analytics for businesses of any size, while being 95% cheaper than existing solutions .
- Uqudo addresses the identity challenge- this company helps governments, financial service institutions, telcos, and large enterprises to offer a customer-focused, instant, paperless, formless, and cashless experience-focused approach .
- Caddie Engineering LLC offers a new air filtering technology that captures and deactivates pathogens and harmful pollutants.
- Lexyom offers legal solutions for tomorrow, which are necessary to grow and support technology and development .
- beXel is the first cloud inspection management software in the MENA region that helps inspection companies digitize their entire process.
- Cerebian declares itself to be the world’s first Brain Operating System .
- ONE MOTO is an enterprise that aims to provide sustainable, electric transport solutions to service the first/last mile and food delivery industry .
This competition will help beXel with gain a good exposer to the other startups in additional the potential investors.