bexel got qualified for last 10 start up in the French Egyptian Start Up Competition.
beXel qualified for last 10 in a start up was under the category for the Sustainable Cities with others startups such as :
- Tajdeed is a Smart Cleaning Solutions company providing innovative professional cleaning services .
- Wasel is an intercity limousine service, connecting passengers with professional drivers for a convenient, reliable and available on demand rides with a flat rate pricing model .
- XIOT is a smart home solutions company developing a vertically integration ready platform from hardware and software enabling users collecting data, interconnect and remotely monitor their devices and appliances through our user-friendly platform .
- Waste Marche is an online platform for industrial waste management .Where companies which generate waste and those who consume it can find each other easily.
- Tink is a ridesharing chatbot that connects users heading to the same direction from similar communities. In a cashless gamified user experience.
- beXel is the first cloud-based inspection management software in the MENA region that helps inspection companies digitize their workflow, go paperless and save time by completing tasks 10X faster .
- NanoEbers is a device that detects toxic metals in water.
- Transport for Cairo provides data, tools and research to improve urban mobility in emerging cities in Africa .
- PassApp Inc. is a Software & Hardware company that is set to revolutionize the mobile passes experience through a unified platform built on a standard secured protocol .
- Hood provides data for insurance companies on both the driver’s behavior and on their response to external factors such as road type and speed limits .